Friday 19 June 2015

10 Days of Throwback Nails!! #10DOTN -NailGirls Polish

Hi!

Thought these next throwback posts would be a perfect opportunity to show you what I got up to while I was away (as for nails anyway -leave a comment below if you want a post about my Tanzanian adventure!). So here is the first...


It feels like such a long time ago that I did these! I used three polishes that I received from the lovely people at NailGirls London.

One is the palest blue I have ever seen that isn't white! Subtle but noticeable (looks paler irl), another is a semi-matte dark grey, which I think looks sort of waxy and original. The last polish (none of them are named, just numbered) is a wonderful multi-glitter which has various sized hexagonal glitters, of many colours, suspended in a clear base. The green, silver and red colours stand out a lot, which make it look very festive, especially when paired with other festive shades -why am I posting this in summer??!

Anyway I won't bore you with the details as this isn't a review post! But all have wonderful formulas and look great. (Feel free to ask me more about them) OH and the studs are from the amazing Born Pretty Store of course.

Hope you like this one!

Stay tuned for more!

:)












No comments:

Post a Comment