Sunday 1 February 2015

BPS Review #1

Hi,

Here's my first Born Pretty Store review of the new products as promised. Today I have some of the new opalescent studs which you can find here. I'll keep these posts short as I will be spamming you guys a lot over the next few days, but I promise lots of pictures! So without further ado (see if you can spot my shiny new watermark.. hehe)....




I created this cute floral design using a thin brush and ciate colours. I then added two of the fairly large gems to my accent finger.



















No Flash/Flash Comparison

I really like the effect of the gems and I think they went well with the colour combo that I picked, they are however, slightly large for my nails, but that's just personal preference. Other sizes are not currently available.

What do you think of this spring mani? Is it too bright and pastelly?
 Ready to say goodbye to the dark, brooding tones of winter?

Check back tomorrow for another BPS review, in the meantime, 
enjoy 10% off EVERYTHING* with my code! BASQ10

 Thanks for reading!

*excludes sale items only,

No comments:

Post a Comment